Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm not in as much pain as yesterday, but my abdomen still does feels sore -- especially when I cough or stand up very straight -- and feels VERY bloated.

Heard back from the nurse today with the fertilization report -- so out of the 14 eggs retrieved, 10 were mature. We did ICSI on half of the eggs and now have 7 total that have fertilized:

5 IVF --> 4 fertilized
5 ICSI --> 3 fertilized

So it looks like we did a little better "naturally" than with ICSI. Good to know that his sperm CAN fertilize my eggs after all.

And my ET is still scheduled for Tuesday (3dt). The nurse said that I wouldn't be getting any progress updates before Tuesday which might drive me bonkers.

I have to remember to ask for a pic of our embryos!

We are still planning to transfer 2, but I guess we'll need to see what we have to work with on Tuesday.

The PIO was completely fine. The heating pad was so nice & warm.

Side note: I have absolutely NO CM now -- I had a ton on stims so it feels weird to "dry up" so quickly.