We did the hCG trigger shot last -- looking at the huge 1.5" 22-gauge needle and thinking about it all day was waaaaay worse than the actual shot itself. Nick was very calm and did it like a pro -- I didn't even feel it. It gave us some hope that we'll have ability to deal with the PIO shots.
I went in again for another monitoring visit this AM. I think I was up to 14 mature follicles. I'm a little concerned that they are a little too big -- overcooked? Most were in 20s -- lowest was 18mm and highest was ~25mm (or even 26?). From what I've read that might be too late to trigger/aspirate. But I trust Dr. D and we'll wait for the fertilization to see what happens.
I'm a little nervous about tomorrow AM -- the retrieval. I'm more concerned about being 1/2 naked and not awake than anything else. Guess I'll have to shave well tonight. :S
I went in again for another monitoring visit this AM. I think I was up to 14 mature follicles. I'm a little concerned that they are a little too big -- overcooked? Most were in 20s -- lowest was 18mm and highest was ~25mm (or even 26?). From what I've read that might be too late to trigger/aspirate. But I trust Dr. D and we'll wait for the fertilization to see what happens.
I'm a little nervous about tomorrow AM -- the retrieval. I'm more concerned about being 1/2 naked and not awake than anything else. Guess I'll have to shave well tonight. :S

<< Home